Política de privacidad
Amatista perro de rescate España se compromete a proteger su privacidad. Contact us at if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Mediante el uso de este sitio y / o nuestros servicios, Usted consiente el tratamiento de sus datos personales como se describe en esta Política de Privacidad.
Tabla de contenido
- Definiciones utilizadas en la presente Política
- los principios de protección de datos que seguimos
- ¿Qué derechos tiene con respecto a sus datos personales
- ¿Qué datos personales que recopilamos sobre usted
- Cómo usamos sus datos personales
- ¿Quién más tiene acceso a sus datos personales
- ¿Cómo nos aseguramos que sus datos
- Información sobre las cookies
- Información del contacto
Información personal – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Tratamiento – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Información sujeta – una persona física cuyos datos personales se está procesando.
Niño – a natural person under 16 años de edad.
Nosotros (ya sea en mayúsculas o no) –
Principios de Protección de Datos
Nos comprometemos a seguir los siguientes principios de protección de datos:
- Licitud del tratamiento, justa, transparente. Nuestras actividades de procesamiento tienen motivos legales. Siempre tenemos en cuenta sus derechos antes de Procesamiento de Datos Personales. Le proporcionaremos información sobre Procesamiento a petición.
- El procesamiento se limita a la finalidad. Nuestras actividades de procesamiento se ajustan a la finalidad para la que fue recogida de datos personales.
- El procesamiento se realiza con los datos mínimos. Sólo recoger y elaborar la cantidad mínima de datos personales necesarios para cualquier propósito.
- El procesamiento se limita a un período de tiempo. No vamos a almacenar sus datos personales durante más tiempo de lo necesario.
- Haremos todo lo posible para garantizar la exactitud de los datos.
- Haremos todo lo posible para garantizar la integridad y confidencialidad de los datos.
los derechos del titular de los datos
El Sujeto de datos tiene los siguientes derechos:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; datos que se han recogido, de donde se obtiene y por qué y por quién se procesa.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. Esto incluye su derecho a solicitar y obtener una copia de su recogida de datos personales.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Derecho de cancelación - significado en ciertas circunstancias puede solicitar sus datos personales a ser borrada de nuestros registros.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
[TODO] – Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
[TODO] – Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc.. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
[TODO] – Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners here.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
Cómo usamos sus datos personales
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than [TODO]
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners:
Our business partners:
terceras personas conectadas:
Sólo trabajamos con socios de procesamiento que son capaces de garantizar nivel adecuado de protección de sus datos personales. Revelamos sus datos personales a terceras personas o funcionarios públicos cuando estamos legalmente obligados a hacerlo. Podríamos divulgar sus datos personales a terceros si usted ha dado su consentimiento para ello o si existen otros motivos legales para ello.
¿Cómo nos aseguramos que sus datos
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (tal como HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.[TODO] – describe additional security measures.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. sin embargo, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternativamente, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info o youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Nos reservamos el derecho de hacer cambios a esta política de privacidad.
se hizo la última modificación 21/5/2018.